Garage Door Repair
Residential Garage Door Repair Specialists in Roseville, MI and the Surrounding Areas
Professional Garage Door Spring and Motor Repairs
Even the best overhead garage doors and parts eventually will require replacement. Whether it’s the age of the product or actual damage that has been inflicted, EZhawk Garage Doors will help you find a solution. Our team can replace individual parts and components or the entire door, including garage door spring repairs and garage door motor repairs in and around Greensboro, NC.
Here are a few great tips for garage door maintenance:
- Check your garage door for noisy or jerky movements. These are indications of underlying issues.
- Lubricating your springs once or twice will help to prevent rust and dirt buildup.
- If you see debris on the tracks or cables, try to address it as soon as you can.
- Loose bolts on brackets and roller tracks should be tightened.
- If batteries or bulbs die out, replace them when you can.
- When needed, replacing the weatherstrip can protect your door and provide a better seal.
Get the Best Garage Door Repair Services
Each part of your garage door is crucial for holding up the heavy door and making it safe and easy to lift. It is often the case that springs and rollers can go bad. If even a single part malfunctions, your garage door could come crashing down unexpectedly. Luckily, you can count on the pros at EZhawk Garage Doors for prompt garage door repair services. We can repair or replace any malfunctioning part so you can rely on your garage door.
As a garage door company in Roseville, MI, we serve clients in these and surrounding areas:
- Royal Oak, MI
- Troy, MI
- Madison Heights, MI
- Macomb, MI
- Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Saint Clair Shores, MI
- Clinton Township, MI
- Auburn Hills, MI
- Fraser, MI
- Pleasant Ridge, MI
For more information about our garage door services, call us at 248-965-9915 for a free estimate.
We Work With the Best Clients